Thursday, February 4, 2010

Handmade Valentine's Cards

I'm not one to buy a store bought card for a $4.99 or more. Sure, there's the 99 cents selection...but my husband is worth more than 99 cents! (apparently not more than $4.99, though...) hehe. So, I prefer to make my own cards. In case you are like me, or not, but looking to expand your creativity this year, take a look at these:

1. Button Card - I'll be making this one for Vday this year!
2. P.S. I Love You
3. Together, Life is Sweet - (given with their favorite sweet treats, perhaps?)
4. You Make My Heart Race - (given with tickets to a race, or something?)
5. Cherry On Top - (ya, I'm a loser and lost the link...)

6. You're my Queen/King of Hearts
7. I found this somewhere and thought it'd be awfully funny for a husband who's into Star Wars!
8. Hand Cards - how funny! I love these! "Handsome"...haha!
9. Accordian Heart Card
10. I Love You "hand"made card

11. A Note of Love - Perfect for a music lover!
12. Perfect Match Card - this is probably my favorite of all!
13. Ticket Card - um...stinkin' cute!
14. Picture Card - exchange the cute little girl with you!

I know there are so many more out there...but, there's always next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment