Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Jumbo Smarties!

Have you ever seen these JUMBO Smarties?

My husband loves Smarties, so I saved these up for a special occasion... (hello, hubby doesn't get jumbo smarties for any old reason... he's gotta work for it!)

I thought his White Coat Ceremony, a Dental School milestone, would be an acceptable occasion to surprise with these jumbo sweets. I just wanted to show him in a simple way that I was proud of him.

So, here's what I did:


You can buy one roll of jumbo smarties HERE for $1.29 or check around your local stores.

You could use this simple idea for any occasion where your hunny has achieved something to be recognized:

*an undergrad test
*an "A" on a tough paper
*graduation
*an certification exam for work
*after writing a dissertation
*after receiving a pay raise or promotion
*when he/she helped you with something you didn't know
*etc. etc.

Although I can't buy you the Jumbo Smarties, I can provide these FREE printable notecards. (You know, you could always tie a bunch of regular-sized smarties together and get almost-the-same-effect).

You can pick up my freebie HERE. (Note: This is a zipped file. You must extract before accessing the files.)

In case you're interested, here's me and hubby at his White Coat Ceremony (I'm beaming with pride!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment