Sunday, October 3, 2010

Another One Bites the Dust....(sorta)

Heeelllooooo everyone.....

It's been a while since I've been "back here" as Love Actually has been on auto-post for about 2 months. Yeah, it wasn't really me posting the past few times. *guilty* It was blogger.

Anyway, I've had to really weigh my priorities recently and while I whole-heartedly believe this blog is a worthwhile endeavor, there are just other things that must be put first.

I don't want to see this cute little blog "bite the dust" entirely, so the blog will remain here for you.... And for those moments when I'm inspired to share a fun idea, I will do so.

But first, I have a quick question:
Does anyone know what happened to my photo bucket images? My account is still active but the pictures are gone (which means my cute red polka-dot background is gone and my menu bar links, too....) Doesn't make for a pretty blog. boo! I'd love any advice you can offer me.


No comments:

Post a Comment