Friday, January 21, 2011

Valentine Favorites & Freebies

Well, hello there strangers! {Oh, yeah...it's me who's been estranged lately. whoops.}

I thought I'd pop back into the neighborhood to do a few Valentine shout-outs. There are so many cute things out there this year, and wanted to make sure you were getting some fresh ideas for this sweet little holiday...

Here are a few of my favorites:

Would you like love with that? Fry Box Template & Tutorial from Then She Made


Super-Sized Valentine Subway Art from Tatertots and Jello. Amazing!


Family Photo Wreath from The Crafting Chicks. It doesn't get any lovelier than this!

Free printables from Becky Higgins. I love the simplicity of these designs!


Udaman Candy Bar from Jeane Winters/Inspiring Ideas (found via tipjunkie.com) - seriously. I love this. My husband will be all over his wrapped Symphony bar this year.


Free Printable Valentine Subway Art from eighteen25 ... this is my favorite subway art so far! I'm working on getting this framed for my vday decor right now!


For the digital scrapbookers out there, here are some cute Valentine freebies:

Chelle's Creations - 2 Quickpages

Word Art from Bygone's Scrapbooks

Valentine Words from Connie Prince


OH, and don't forget the good ol' days when I was posting like a crazy woman during the days leading up to Valentine's Day. You can search all my previous Valentine Idea posts HERE. (scroll down to the bottom)

And if you're running behind and need a little extra help this year, don't forget these low-cost items in Love Actually's Boutique.





Date of the Month Club
(customized for Vday rather than Christmas)



Coming up this Monday is a super fun giveaway... I hope to see you back here then!

No comments:

Post a Comment