Thursday, August 6, 2009

{Picture Perfect}

Today's post has nothing to do with dating or romance directly, but...decorating with pictures of you and your spouse can be a great way to demonstrate your love on the walls of your very home.



I love pictures...However, I'm not one of those people who have tons of photos smothering my walls or in picture frames crowding every available space in my house.

BUT, I have seen a few adorable photo walls that I'd like to share.



***************



I think this would be so cute with engagement/wedding pictures or family portraits.



My friend, Meagan, has this super cute photo frame collage on her wall along with vinyl lettering.




Step into my home! ...this is actually one of my walls...I ordered my vinly lettering from A Wishful Thought.





Who needs frames? Just slap those pics on the wall! I'm envisioning photos of a couple or family...not clouds.



This was taken from Glamour.com



Or, if you're not a fan of your pictures together, how about a collage of places you've been together...oh, the memories...

Found at: Vinyl Letter Decor



Simple & Classy...I like it!



From: thewallworks.com



This is just stunning. I love it.

From: adheringthoughts.com



Simple and elegant--plus, there's a tutorial! Click link below.



from Trey & Lucy's Blog





If you have a photo wall or other romantic home decor that you'd like to share, send it my way and I may feature it on this or an upcoming post! ccloveactually@gmail.com




Don't forget to enter the giveaway HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment