Thursday, September 24, 2009

{Double Your Pleasure}

I'll bet you remember this old jingle for Doublemint gum, "Double Your Pleasure…Double Your Fun!"

How could I possibly relate this to romance? Don't you know by now that I can relate anything to romance...?

What you'll need:
35 cents

Text reads: Today, you get to pick your favorite pleasure for me to double! Just let me know what you want and it's yours....twice!

This may seem a little boring, but my husband told me it's one of his favorites because it's something he doesn't have to do anything for and he'd have something to look foward to all day (while he thought carefully about what he wanted...twice!) If your spouse is big into physical stuff (massaging, etc...) this could be a big hit!

I'd love to know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment