Thursday, September 17, 2009

Romantic Rubik's Cube

I'm super excited about today's post because I put A LOT of work into it. I have a backache to prove it (from leaning over this project for several hours yesterday). So, if I only get a few comments on this baby, I'm afraid I'll do something drastic (....like delete this blog!) :)



I thought I'd break away from my traditional posting and do an actual tutorial for all you who like a fun craft project now and then. Here it is, my friends. Enjoy!





{I plan to open a "Love Actually Boutique" soon...watch for these!}











So, it's really not very hard...just takes a little bit of time, but it turned out so cute (although, I am biased.) Unfortunately, I'm not a rubik's master, so until I am, this will be proudly displayed on a bookshelf in my office.



This project does not have to be limited to wedding pictures...obviously, BUT, be creative!



This would be great for:


- Stocking Stuffer

- Home Decoration

- Gift for a spouse who enjoys puzzles

- Bridal shower or small wedding gift (using pics of the couple)

- Father's Day/Mother's Day




Black & White Photos could make this really classy...

What would YOU use this project for?



No comments:

Post a Comment