Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Lights Date

Are you ready for Christmas?

Wouldn't it be great if the presents bought themselves...and wrapped themselves, and Christmas dinner magically appeared on the table, and you just had time to cuddle up and watch the snow fall?
Yeah right.

Even though there's much to be done around the holidays, reserve one night to go out for a romantic evening of christmas light viewing. Drive through local neighborhoods and pick out your favorite lighted houses. Take along some hot chocolate (or pick some up from the convenience store) and have holiday music playing in the car.

{editor's note: this is not my house, though it is lovely}

I know this may not be some of your husbands favorite pick, but hey, sometimes they gotta give a little! I'll be dragging my husband along with me this year. :) How's that for romantic?

No comments:

Post a Comment