Monday, January 4, 2010

Counting Kisses

Here's a quick romance tip that you can use TODAY!

When you see your spouse next, ask he/she to pick a number between 1 and 50. Tell them that if they guess the right number, they'll get a reward. When they've guessed, make a big deal out of the "fact" that they guessed correctly!

Here's what I'd say when he guesses correctly:
"Holy Cow!!" (yeah, I grew up in Montana...cut me some country slack, okay?)
Let's try this again. *ahem*

"Holy Cow...how'd you know? You're good! I guess you can have your reward now."


Then, lay the kisses on him..or her. The number they guessed is the number of kisses they'll get.
{those are some big lips, huh? and no, they aren't mine. best I could find by googling "kiss"}

I think this little romance quickie will be a pleasant and unexpected surprise. Try it and report back to me with the results? I'd love to hear!

~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, PS--I'm doing a giveaway over on Divine Diva Media today!! Come check it out along with a bunch of other FUN giveways for our Launch Party!

Enter to win HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment