Friday, January 8, 2010

Valentine's Countdown Calendar

You know...I've seen a lot of cutesy Valentine's countdown/advent ideas for kids... which are really cute...



But seriously, Valentine's Day is for lovers!!!



So, I've come up with my own advent calendar designed especially for you and your love!



This is mine on our bedroom wall...that way nobody else sees it (except you, of course)... And if you have kids, you want to keep it seperate from anything Valentiney you're doing for them.

Each day has some kind of simple romantic activity or guesture that you both do together (or maybe seperately). The possibilities are endless, but you can read the activities I used on my cards below.

It's super easy to make and I've got a tutorial for you. {Just click to enlarge and/or save.}



And.... of course I have some purchase options for you if you're interested in making this project a little easier on yourself!

(click to enlarge for better viewing)



$4.99



Set of 18 Printable Cards (15 options above and 3 blank) and Numbers 1-14 in PDF format (using the cute font I used on my envelopes). No custom options.

$9.99

Customized set of 14 Printable Cards. You provide the wording and I'll make the cards for you. Also includes numbers 1-14 on a PDF (using the cute font as on my envelopes).



How to Order:

Email loveactuallyblog @ hotmail.com and tell me which option you'd like!



Note: Purchase includes digital items only. No product will be shipped.

Be sure to check out Love Actually's "Love Checks" on sale now!

No comments:

Post a Comment