Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving Love Notes for the Happy Hubby

I love all you creative women who are "thinking outside the box" when it comes to loving your hubbies...

The Happy Home Fairy did just that...

...just look at those! How clever!

The inspiration behind her cute lil' love notes:

As Thanksgiving approaches, I wanted to make something to bless my hubby. He does so much to fill my life with happiness that I am always bursting with gratitude for him. The more I brainstormed about him, the more I realized that my love for him is kind of like my love for Thanksgiving Dinner...

You can head over to her blog HERE to download the notes!

You better hurry, though! You've only got 3 days from now until Thanksgiving to give these notes... maybe give 2-3 a day left in random places or even emailed to her might make him feel just a little more thankful for such a loving wife! (easily applied to a wife, for all you male readers, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment