Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Love Donuts

I found this on A Morris Blog before Valentine's Day this year but just didn't have time to share it then. So, off to the files it went and here it is now! I think it's a great lovey-dovey little treat.

She used a can or two of Grands biscuit dough, cut a hole in the center of each biscuit using a mini heart cutter, and then fried in hot oil. (She recommended flipping the donut over when it becomes golden colored, removing from oil and draining on a paper towel). She then dipped each donut or hole into a baggie with either cinnamon sugar mix or powdered sugar. {Close baggie and shake, shake, shake.}


Simple, right? Love the idea!

I'm a little too busy to make some for me and hubby right now...maybe somebody feels like overnighting some of their fried deliciousness to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment