Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What I've Been Up To...

Okay, I have a confession. Ready?

My name is Cher and I'm a scrapaholic.

BUT, I have a good reason. I'm determined to catch up on all of my scrapbooking for the past few years...I'm almost there, but I'm not quitting until I'm all caught up.

My job has been very demanding lately and digital scrapping has been therapeutic for me...

Anyway, so that's my confession. I'll continue until there's nothing left to scrap, and then I'm sure I'll turn back into a blogaholic.

I knew some of you would't believe me, so I have just a few items of proof for your viewing pleasure. :)

Oh, and this is an oldie from our Utah days (which I know many of you can appreciate)...

Okay, so, while I'm scrapping, go read through the Idea Tab and get working on a romantic idea that you can do THIS WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment