Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Movie Night Done Fast & Cheap!

So, as I've been going through my gazillions of files (which are basically cues for me to work up an idea for the blog), I've realized how far behind I am on ideas that YOU have submitted or that I've found on YOUR blogs! So, it's time I do some features...I won't get to all of your submitted ideas, but I'm gonna do some of my favorites. Thank you to everyone who has submitted ideas to me. Every one of them are worthy of a post and I hope to get to all of them eventually!

-----------------------

Today's idea is from The Whimsical Princess. It's super simple, but completely perfect for busy moms, especially. Sometimes, Date Night sneaks up on you and you don't have time to plan a big, extravagant evening. This idea can come to your rescue:



She Red Box'd a DVD (one that her man wouldn't roll his eyes at), found the popcorn containers at the Target $1.00 aisle, got some "movie theatre candy" and made up some tickets on her computer.

Just a simple idea to spice up the boring "watch-a-movie-on-the-couch-night". :)

~~~~~

If I feature your idea, don't forget to grab a "Featured" Button on my side column!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment