Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hidden Love Notes

While we were college students we kept a romance calendar. On schedule for this one particular day was to hide a love note for each other. Well, I made my cute little love note and hid it in his sock drawer (clever, I know...) in the morning before I left. As I walked to campus, I thought about where he'd hide my love note. So, in class, I searched my backpack with no luck. At work, I looked around my desk. Nothing. I had an evening class that night and I was a little bummed that I had not yet found my love note! Well, my sweet husband came riding up the hill after my class to pick me up on our ghetto little scooter. As I got on the back of the scooter, I discovered this taped to his back:



(In case your wondering, he hid some favorite candy of mine at home in the lamp shade)

Seriously, I know you all love yours...but I think I love my hubby more! How many guys do you know who use scrapbooking supplies to make a card for his wife? ....or who drives 6 blocks with THAT taped to his back! Ya. Not many. :)

The Point? You can learn a lot from my hubby. Place your hidden love note(s) somewhere unexpected. Let's face it, no matter what mood you're in, it's always a delightful surprise to find a hidden love note.

Here are ideas to spark your inspiration:

Inside their towel.
Inside a book your love is currently reading.
Taped behind a cupboard.
Behind the car sun visor.
On their pillow.
Inside their shoe.
Taped to their favorite beverage.
The bottom (outside) of a clear glass.
Hanging on a doorknob.
Taped on the backside of the remote control.
Inside the microwave. (Where they'll immediately see it.)
Inside their wallet or purse.
Laminated in a bubble bath.
Tucked in a pet's collar.
Very large, taped on an outside window.
Attached to your love's key chain.
In your mailbox.
On the ceiling, above your bed.
In a dresser drawer.
Inside a CD or movie sleeve.
In their work briefcase or bag.
Tucked in a toilet paper roll.
In a box of their favorite snack.

Oh...and you don't have to go to alot of work making a cutsie card...just write it on a little slip of paper and hide it! It will have the same effect.

Okay, it's your turn.
Where else would you hide a love note?


No comments:

Post a Comment