Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tile Love Notes

Hey everyone! Hope your April Fool's joke went off perfectly--I'd love to hear about it!

It's time for a little "Midweek Romance"...
I save these sort of things for when I have very little time but feel like a little romance to change the day-to-day up a bit!

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for damages to tile floors! :)

Hence, I offer you tips:

1. Use DRY ERASE MARKERS (and don't let your kids see this...they may think permanent markers are good for leaving loves notes for you later on!)
2. Test a small area of tile first. Let it dry. Then erase-test it.
3. The dry eraser works good, a wet rag works better, and the clorox bleach pen works best!

Let's get a list going. Leave a comment and tell me...
What would YOU write on your tile floor?

No comments:

Post a Comment