Sunday, April 5, 2009

{No-Girls Allowed Club}

I'm going to make an educated guess that my blog viewers are all girls--if I'm wrong, guys, PLEASE leave a comment to correct me. I'd be flattered to know if there was even ONE male reader.

The reason I even bring it up is because I imagine all you girls read my posts and think about how or when you might try that idea. And you think, I'll never have time to try all these on my own--I WISH my husband would read some of these and do them for ME! But, then, you DON'T actually want that because then he'll see all the ideas that YOU want to try.

Maybe I need to start a "No-Girl's-Allowed Club" where only the boys can go to get ideas for you. They'd be simple, creative, and romantic ideas that any girl would appreciate. {And, who cares that he didn't come up with the idea himself...}

How well would this work? Is it worth the time and effort I'd put into it?

I'd have to know that you'd be sending your men there to look!
Would they actually go there...? Maybe if you threatened them?
How would you tell them that they NEED to go to that site?
Would you be tempted to peak?
It's just a thought. A work in progress.

But, you know your men best. What suggestions can you offer me for how it might work? Please take the time to let me know if you're husband would look and if you'd enjoy that.

I'm going for at least 15 positive comments to fuel this club...

No comments:

Post a Comment