Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sexy Text Messages

I'm surprised I'm even recommending this as a quick-and-easy Midweek Romance, because honestly, texting is the farthest thing from quick-and-easy to me! But, I think I'm behind the times and most everyone else will find this a simple romance idea.

We usually did this once a month as part of our romance calendar...at the time, we made up our own. I didn't have this fun list of pick-up lines/sexy messages that I have found for you!

Here is a website with 101 ideas, but I picked out a few favorites. {These are pickup lines, but can double as sexy or romantic messages for texting}

  • Milk does the body good, but dang, how much did you drink?
  • I'm feeling a little off today. Would you like to turn me on?
  • Is your dad a baker? ...Cause you have some nice buns.
  • I don't speak in tongues, but I kiss that way.
  • You had better phone the firefighters in advance, cause when I'm done with you, we'll be on fire!
  • You've been a bad boy! Now get home and go to MY room!
  • It's time I told you what people are saying behind your back. Nice butt.

    And...I KNOW you have some little message you've just been waiting to use but thought you had no reason to. NOW you do! But first, share it with the rest of us....

No comments:

Post a Comment