Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"Rough Day" Treatment

Ready for some Midweek Romance?

Of course you are! And, today's tip is even easier than most in this category. It just requires a tiny bit of reading.

Here's the scenario:
I come home from work and my husband is already home.
He rushes over to the door, grabs my bag, and says, "Hunny, I know you've had a really rough day..."
Confused, I begin to mutter, "But..it wasn't a rough..."
He cuts me off mid-sentence,"Hun, you just need to relax and forget all about it. Go lay down on the bed and I'll give you a massage."
Suddenly, I realize he's just doing this to be nice! I concede. Now that I think about it, it was a pretty rough day...I do need to relax and I DO need a massage. :)

{by the way, this is right out of my husband's playbook. he's good.}

So, here is your assignment for tonight:
DO THIS! When he (or she) gets home tonight, greet them at the door, acknowledge their "rough day", and give them a nice little massage (it doesn't have to be long). I put my personal stamp of approval on this one. Guaranteed....or your money back! (Wait, what money?)

AND, as your Personal Love Assistant, I'd like you all to check back in with me tomorrow and let me know how it went...with these questions in mind. SERIOUSLY.
  • How did it make you feel? How do you think it made him/her feel?
  • Were there lasting effects throughout the rest of the evening?
  • Will you do it again someday when they expect it least?
  • Do you see differences in your marriage/relationship when you use ideas from this blog and put a little effort into romance?!

    I am looking forward to your comment today....AND tomorrow! Don't let me down! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment