Friday, May 29, 2009

Love Brownies

So, you know how I mentioned that this would not be turning into a food blog? Well, that's because there are people like Rhiannon in the world who I could NEVER keep up with! But, because food plays a part in romance from time to time, I have to pass this on!

Rhiannon over at Pink Sugar Desserts is one of my good blogging friends and she did a lovely post about love brownies. Now, she doesn't call them that. But I do. Why? Because! What's not to love?! To make these extra special, she whipped up some cream and put some berries on the side of her heart-shaped brownies. (the best part....they were from a box. no real baking necessary) :)

Wow, huh!? How about you go stop by Pink Sugar Desserts to see how Rhiannon did it. Your love will thank you later...

~~
PS - sorry, I didn't do an MHR post today. These love brownies captured my attention and there was no turning back. If you did a post and would like me to come check it out, leave a comment and let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment