Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Life is SWEETER with this in it!

I wish I had a creative name for this DELICIOUS warm caramel sauce, but I don't...so, I call it, "Warm Caramel Sauce" (other suggestions welcome!). This has become a classic recipe at our house and I use it a lot for romantic evenings, mainly because it is my husband's absolute favorite...and honestly, it is THE best caramel sauce ever. It's one of those tastes that makes you say "mmmm..." after every bite. It goes best with fresh strawberries (...but marshmallows, angel food cake, etc. go well with it, too).

Seriously...what are you still reading for? RUN to the kitchen and MAKE this!


PS--I have linked this to Tuesdays at the Table because this recipe NEEDS to be passed around. So, welcome to those of you over from "My Chihuahua Bites". Take a look around!


No comments:

Post a Comment