Thursday, March 19, 2009

Love Coupons..with a twist!

Okay, I know what you're thinking. Love coupons? C'mon, Cher! But hear, actually...read me out...

Although it may seem a little corny, it's super cost-effective and you KNOW your spouse is going to want what's on the coupon. You just can't beat that.

I've done a few sets of love coupons over my 3 1/2 years being married...and I thought I'd share some twists on love couponing.
  • Don't give the coupons all at once--Hide one or two each day in fun places (sock drawer, refridgerator, on their pillow, etc. (They'll have something to look forward to each day).
  • Give them one blank coupon which they can fill in themselves...(I know, that's a little scary...but do it anyway! They'll love it!)
  • Allow them to trade in 2 or 3 coupons for something else of their choice (but they can only do that once!)
  • No time to print or make coupons? Email them one "coupon" each day to redeem when they get home.
  • Make a little book out of it to give as a gift:
    - Hole-punch the stack of coupons and tie together with ribbon
    - On a blank coupon page, write the reasons why you love and appreciate them and how much they deserve these love coupons
Here are 4 sets of coupons that I made for you. Take your pick or mix-and-match! There are 6 coupons on a PDF sheet, so just download, print, and write in what the coupon is worth!

Click description below each to download that set:

Manly-Man Camouflage

Basic Blue & Brown

Blue Flower

Vintage Floral

Of, course I couldn't leave you without a million (well, at least a dozen or two) ideas to make this a little easier.. So, here you go!

Have you done these in the past? If so, I'm sure you have other great ideas...leave a comment and enlighten me...and everyone else who reads this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment